The GRPcenter-inspector monitors and reports independently that the installation of the GRP piping system complies with all the criteria and stipulations defined by the principal in the test and inspection plan The inspector controls and verifies that the supervisor, bonders, spool builders, pipefitters and others are working according to the health and safety requirements, standards, procedures and (where applicable) system design.
The inspector will perform and/or approve the final check and reports his findings as an independent expert to the principal.
• Verifying documentation and materials.
• Monitoring of the activities of the supervisors, bonders, spool builders, pipefitters amongst others and verifying if they are working according to the (health and safety) requirements, standards, procedures and (where applicable) system design.
• Signaling of quality problems and recommending corrective actions or solutions as necessary.
• Regularly reporting and documenting of the qualitative progress to the principal.
• Monitoring if the work is performed according to local legislation.
• Inspection of the completed installations within the responsibility of a supervisor.
• Supplementary inspections and reports.
The GRPcenter-supervisor has the responsibility for the execution of the work and monitors the production and installation phase. The supervisor takes care that bonders, spool builders and pipefitters and others, are working according to the HSE requirements, (quality) standards, procedures and (where applicable) system design. The supervisor also monitors and drives progress in relation to a project schedule.
• Monitoring compliance of the work within the quality requirements (site quality plan).
• Signaling quality problems and recommending corrective actions or solutions.
• Regularly reporting and documenting the progress of the work and including the final report; compliance with health and safety regulations, installation instructions and pipe system design.
• Instructing the fitters and monitoring the work;
• Monitoring the thoroughness of the installation of the GRP piping system and accessories.
• Monitoring that the work is performed according to local legislation.